Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hooray for healthy pod's First Post!

So, this would be my first (ever) blog post. I may just be writing into white space, because who knows if I'll actually get any followers!

I'm using this as a way to share my thoughts on healthy living / food / recipes, etc. with the possibility of gardening and other oddities thrown in for good measure. This blog is the result of an email I began sending friends with factoids I myself thought were too good to keep to myself, as well as the fact that my family health history is less than stellar.

All posts are my opinion, so please feel free to share yours. I'm open to my friends recommendations / blog ideas, so share away!

For my first post, I'd like to share this Asparagus Risotto recipe Adam and I made last night, from Thug Kitchen. We added mushrooms, which I needed to use, and I think my only other addition would have been toasted pine nuts (because you can never go wrong with toasted pine nuts). I forgot to take a picture of it (usually I get at least one), so I promise my next post will be more visually appealing. Let me know how yours turns out!  



Credit to Thug Kitchen for the tasty recipe!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for doing this...it is really going to help keep me focused!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Matt! So glad you guys encouraged me. This will be fun.

    ReplyDelete